Telephone: (412) 392-2500
Fax: (412) 392-2221Download vCard
Bob’s primary interest is in the field of estate planning and estate and trust administration, including international estate planning, business planning in connection with family businesses, and planning for tax exempt organizations such as private foundations.
Written extensively on estate planning, including estate and trust administration
2003 Lovett Bookman Harmon Marks LLP
1973 Reed Smith LLP
1969 PNC Bank Trust Department
Pennsylvania Supreme Court
U.S. Tax Court
U.S. District Court
1969 J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
1966 B.A., University of Pittsburgh
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America and Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- A fellow of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Former member of the House of Delegates of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Past Chairman of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Past member of council of the Probate Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Past member of the Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rating
Personal Interests / Community Service
Bob and his wife, Maryjean live in the East End section of Pittsburgh. They have three children, Julie, Robert Jr. and Mark.
Bob is a director of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He is also a Trustee of the University of Pittsburgh. He is a Trustee of the Bellefield Educational Trust, a member of the Pitt Varsity Letter Club and a University of Pittsburgh Varsity Letterman of Distinction.