< BACK TO OUR PEOPLE
Stephen P. Paschall
Telephone: (412) 392-2502
Fax: (412) 392-1110
Steve’s practice includes estate planning, estate tax advice, charitable gift planning, irrevocable life insurance trusts and multi-generational planning, guardianships, planning for beneficiaries with special needs, and estate and trust administration. He lectures on ethics, estate taxes and estate planning. He has published in the areas of law and economics and constitutional law.
2020 Lovett Bookman Harmon Marks LLP – Of Counsel
2003 Lovett Bookman Harmon Marks LLP
1992 Reed Smith LLP
Worked for 18 years in various capacities in the field of health care planning and administration prior to entering the practice of law
1992 J.D., magna cum laude, Duquesne University Law School
1974 M.S.W., University of Pittsburgh, Planning
1972 M.S., Oklahoma State University, Economics
1970 B.A., Oklahoma City University, Economics
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America (Estate Planning and Elder Law)
- Probate and Trust Law Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Association for Institutional Economics
- Board of Visitors, University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
- Treasurer of the Board of Directors of The River Project, a charitable organization protecting the Hudson River estuary
- Elder Law Task Force of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Director Emeritus of the East Liberty Family Health Center, a charitable organization and community health center
- 2005 – 2014 Board of Directors of POWER (Pennsylvania Organization for Women in Early Recovery)
Law and Economics from an Evolutionary Perspective, with Glen Atkinson, Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar Publishing Inc., 2016.
Personal Interests / Community Service
Steve is involved in charitable organizations serving low-income populations and engaged in providing personal and community development services. Steve and his wife, Debbie, have a daughter and three grandchildren.